Friday, 25 March 2011

Software used

To edit our thriller we used three main programs. 
We used Soundtrack Pro to create our sound that would play in the background of our thrilller. Livetype Pro was used to create the titles/credits, where we adjusted different aspects of our title such as opacity and size.
Finnaly we used Final Cut Pro, this was the main program we used as it involved adding all the sound and titles we created into our thriller, this program was also used to edit our clips, putting them into order, removing unwanted sound and bits. Thanks to this project i have gained a better understanding of how to use these programs.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment