Today was last day we had to edit our videos and export them. as the deadline approached most of the media classes were packed with people trying to do a little bit of last minute editing and we also had some changes to make to our thriller.
luckily we managed to finish our thriller with time to spare, we exported it and put it up on the blog. what we did today was we increased the size of our title 'Deadfall' in the title sequence we also increased the opacity of the various credits so it would be easier to see in against our thriller background.
we also fixed up the syncing of our audio and add the already recorded natural sounds like the water running and car door closing. today was a hectic day but luckily we managed to finish on time and hopefully our hard work will pay off.