Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Initial Sample of Production Logo

In most of the Thriller Movie that I have watched, in the beginning of the film there is always a really fancy, catchy production logo that in my opinion makes the film look more interesting as a member of the audience and keeping me interested. So with this in mind, I wanted to create my own version of how I would like our production logo to look and the beginning of our movie with the Title sequence so I created one called: ‘FourAces’. This names is important because it has many positive connotation for our group such as, we are all dedicated film artists and making sure that our Thriller Opening maintains our true positive approach which is to create a very realist Thriller opening scene from inspirations form our favourite thriller movies such as ‘The Stepfather’ and 'Memento'.
Here are some examples of Production Logos that  really like and was inspired from:

Universal Studios


   






 
Paramount Pictures

DreamWorks

No comments:

Post a Comment