Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Ideas for our soundtrack

Recently I came across the opening sequence for the really old thriller movie 'What lies beneath' and I thought it was an excellent opening. The first 30 seconds or so of the opening are also examples of well known production company logos as i have mentioned in previous blogs. 

The thing that I really like about the opening is the soundtrack playing in the background during the titles appearance. It sounds eerie, creepy and suspenseful and I think it would be great if me and my group could come up with something that sounds similar to this as I think it would fit in really well with our thriller.

Also the part at 1:04 was really startling and I think something like that would work well at the end of our own thriller when ayub appears in the back of the car, using a surprising sound like that could entice the audience and keep them wanting more.


Although i couldnt find the video for the actual opening i did find the soundtrack which is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment