As a result, we had to do a lot of editing, which included taking out some parts of the thriller and tightening up the shots from one another, making them run smooth and fluently. I personally found it difficult at this stage in the process was that we had valuable scenes that we all loved as a group but we had to cut them down or not use them because they lasted too long and some of them were not the necessary to the movie because they didn’t play a huge significance, and without them the story would still make sense. We overcame this situation, by spotting weaknesses in the tightness from clip to clip and unnecessary parts, and finally we took some feedback from the teachers. I mostly enjoyed the process after we had got rid of the insignificant parts and we were able to make all the scenes flow together, through the use of editing. I believe this created a Thriller atmosphere, enhanced by the sinister match-cuts of the suffocation.