Sunday, 6 February 2011

'Outland'

After watching the film outland a Action Thriller I was really inspired by the Stars, Sean Connery, Frances Sternhagen and Peter Boyle, their acting was superb in everyway. The Film is about, a police marshal stationed at an isolated mining colony on the Jupiter moon of Io discovers a drug-smuggling conspiracy which he investigates, and gets no help from the populace when he later finds himself marked for murder.


What I really like about the fighting scene is how the tracking shots are made so dramatic. I believe the scene was made very dramatic by the use of match cuts, which flowed so fluidly and were very precise and accurate. I also really liked how the non-diegetic music added in the background was used to dramatise the fight sequence which worked really well and had me personally at the edge of my seat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment