Thursday, 20 January 2011

Introduction to editing

I began editing my bagswap in lesson on Tuesday the 18th of January 011. This was a short film we filmed in order to gain experience of operating the cameras and plotting camera techniques and story line plots. We began buy combining clips which we published on the imac computers through a memory card drive.

Below is are two examples of the beginning of the editing in which I imported a movie clip file from the memory card drive into the programme 'Final cut pro' and began the editing process.


Then secondly we began establishing how to play the film and my group began to edit the uneeded sections of the scene. The black screen was now occupied by a replica of that on the left.


The editing has helped me realise how to operating editing programming and the tutorial would benefit me immensly when it comes to producing my Thriller opening scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment